Forum

Serengeti shall not die

ARVIN BOOLELL It is the title of a great book written by two authors - Bernhard Grzimek and his son Michael. The book gives some...

Kapav

Kapav to zorey bizin mo lavwa Kapav to lekor bizin mo lebra Kapav to rev bizin mo lafwa Kas to poz swiv mo respirasion Kraz sa fos ekout...

Hindi

JEEWAN RAMLUGUN Sourced in the Indus River region, roots in the Devanagari the script of the heavenly sacred city, of ancient Brahmi origin, with the characteristic symmetrical rounded configurations within squared shapes...

Accompagner les étudiants mauriciens en France

ANTRED Antred. Le nom a été choisi pour désigner l'ambition forte que s'est donnée l'association : accompagner les étudiants mauriciens ayant choisi la France comme...

The history of Hindi journalism in Mauritius (V) : ‘Indradhanush’

The Indradhanush Sanskritic Parishad (The Rainbow Cultural Circle) was founded under my supervision and a few Hindi lovers at Beau-Bassin in October 1988. The...

IT WAS – AND STILL IS – A REAL CITY AND ONCE A FAMED ISLAMIC CENTRE OF LEARNING IN WEST AFRICA

Moomtaz Emrith  Windsor, ON,  Canada) When I was in High School in the early 1950’s, learning about History and Geography among others, I remember Africa, as...

105e Anniversaire de sa naissance : Pandit Seeparsad Jassodanand, fondateur du Sai Baba Mandir à Maurice

NAVIN BOBEECHUN Le miracle de la Dévotion Dans les années 60, feu Pandit Seeparsad (Rajman) Jassodanand (1913-1997), de Chamouny, avait élu domicile rue Rajkumar Gujadhur, Curepipe, avec...

Roop Chand, an Indian artist at the 11th World Hindi Conference

https://youtu.be/QKAzqyk3qWc

Marcel Cabon’s Novel ‘Namasté’: The Story of Folk Life of An Indian Village

RANJEET PANCHALAY (Ranjeet Panchalay, B.Com. from Bareilly University, U.P. India, is the author of ‘Underground Netaji Subaschandra Bose’ in Hindi. He has contributed nearly 300...

That desperate feeling of riding in the fast lane to (quasi-)Anarchy

SAMAD RAMOLY  Shall we linger till death tears us apart before the penalty fits the crimes of drink and reckless driving, rock throwing at cars,...

les plus lus