FILTERED BY DR ZOOM
· Advance a just cause, a positive and specific vision of the future that is inclusive, service-oriented, resilient and idealistic.
· Build trusting teams of people who feel safe expressing themselves.
· Study your worthy rivals, who have strengths and abilities from which you could learn.
· Prepare for existential flexibility, adopting a capacity to initiate extreme disruption to your business model or strategic course.
· Demonstrate the courage to lead, a willingness to change our perception of how the world works.
The Infinite Game: How to Lead in the 21st Century