Forum

À quand des emeritus* Professors à l’UoM ?

RAFAL (Royals & Friends Action Line) Depuis des années, les choses ne tournent pas rond à l’Université de Maurice (UoM). Il y a eu le...

As always, cinema!

We truthfully must wonder how we achieved so much as a nation… The decline in overall parliamentary ethics is reflected in society. I dare...

The Story of the Settlement of Diego Garcia and the Chagos Archipelago

In September 2018, the historic discussions of the Chagos Case at the Hague in Holland and Prime Minister Pravind Jugnauth’s official speech at...

Learning is not competition : Singapore abolishes school exam rankings

FILTERED BY DR ZOOM The Ministry of Education said that the change is to allow each student to focus on his or her learning progress...

Il y a des rencontres…

Il y a des rencontres qui nous marquent. Me concernant, celle de Noor Adam Essack fut de celles-là. Il y a peut-être une dizaine...

Valorising Students In Mauritian Education System

The hallmark of a meaningful education system arises from the need to develop faith in children’s creative instinct and their capacity to construct knowledge...

AN KRIZ

Pei an kriz, Seki pe dirize, pa pe tann sa labriz. Li pe vini depi sa montagn. Kraz partou, vire devire, depi some pe degringole Lepep tap lame.   Popilasion...

Notre survie nécessite un changement radical de notre économie

Tout d’abord, nous prendrons connaissance des faits marquants du dernier rapport qu’a émis le Groupe d'experts intergouvernemental sur l'évolution du climat (GIEC) des Nations unies,...

Haruki Murakami Says He Doesn’t Dream. He Writes

- FILTERED BY DR ZOOM I’m a realistic person, a practical person, but when I write fi ction I go to weird, secret places in...

On the Body

Once upon a time, there was a little girl. A teenager. She was the youngest, the most fragile, and the only invisible child in...

les plus lus