Forum

Global price mapping reflects Mauritian misery

MORIS ZINDABAD

AU NOM DE DIEU, LE TRÈS GRACIEUX, LE TRÈS MISÉRICORDIEUX : Le sacrifice mémorable d’un père, d’une mère et d’un enfant

HAZRAT IMAM MUHYI-UD-DIN MUNIR A. AZIM JAMAAT UL SAHIH AL ISLAM Le prophète d’Allah, Hazrat Ibrahim - Abraham (as) vit dans un songe qu’il immolait son...

Free Man

Les mo seve trankil, Si kouler liniver zwenn dan mo ti zil, Aksepte mwa ek mo lanvi viv lib, Lor foto-fami ena mo plas lor pelikil. Les zot...

The fight against climate change begins in the kitchen

Healthy soil should be the number one priority in food. Full stop. If you have an incredible cherry tomato, it’s probably because the soil...

Value-added and Value-driven HRM©

JEEWAN RAMLUGUN It has become a mantra, a truism, that people are an organisation’s most precious assets. This is not to make an empty boast...

Les 10 commandements (version 2.0)

De nos jours, parler d’éducation est condamnable par certains parents voire certains psychologues... Quand je vous parle d’éducation, c’est bien celle que nous avons...

Commercial sexual exploitation of children – a lucrative activity

Child prostitution isn’t restricted to developing countries. It’s a reality in developed countries as well. Children don’t get into it on their own because...

Be water

IKO NOKLAS This is me, a waterdrop. In constant change of fl ux. Like water I learn to adapt the environment I am put in,...

“BAN THE BOMB ! ”

A prayer to end atomic war, from the Tibetan Lama Tsedrup Tharchin : “When the mighty barbarians sit in council of war, barbarians who have wrong,...

IN 1453 : The Ottoman’s Conquest of Constantinople (now Istanbul)

MOOMTAZ EMRITH (Windsor, ON, Canada) The Ottoman Sultan, Mehmed II, was only twenty-two years old when he opted to lay siege to the famous City of...

les plus lus