Forum

ARET KOKIN NU LAVENIR : ayons le courage de croire dans ce « NOUS »! (I)

CARINA GOUNDEN Voilà trois ans que je me suis engagée corps et âme dans un combat qui m’a amenée à découvrir ce que mon pays...

Le bourgeois « Che Guevara »

ZYGOTO Assis à l’ombre d’un cocotier, dans son campement pieds dans l’eau, après avoir posté un selfie, qui lui vaut un nombre fou de “likes”,...

IN MAURITIUS : Zero tolerance for exploiting children as drug mules

RITA VENKATASAWMY, OSK Ombudsperson for Children On Saturday 10 May 2019, I was informed that drugs were concealed in the luggage of two young children travelling...

Fire meets gasoline

Il suffit d'un simple regard pour bouleverser ta vie Toute une vie dans le noir et dès que tu la vois t'es ravi La meilleure chose...

Tout va très bien, madame la marquise…

Tout va très bien, madame la marquise… cette chanson des années trente raconte l’histoire d’une dame de haute naissance, absente de son château qui...

Why Côte d’Or will not be birthed by one single private developer

GÉRARD SANSPEUR, Chairman Landscope Mauritius Ltd In her book “The Death and Life of Great American Cities” based on the study of the dynamics of US...

L’UNION EUROPÉENNE … L’EUROPE A L’AGONIE (IV) La trahison des Syndicats et de la Gauche

Les Syndicats et les Partis de Gauche occidentaux sont responsables et coupables de cette situation par l’abandon et la double trahison de pans entiers...

THE LAST KING-SOLDIER OF MYSORE, INDIA (PART II)—Tipu Sultan remains an iconic symbol of freedom, justice and liberty

Tipu Sultan was a contemporary of George Washington, who led the American army against England during the American War of Independence. The British, as...

Five Key Ingredients For a Vibrant Democracy

SANJAY JAGATSINGH 1. First-past-the-post (FPTP) system to have strong and stable governments that form fast after general elections and don’t collapse after partner(s) leave winning...

GOVERNMENT REJECTS LAW REFORM COMMISSION SEXUAL ASSAULT LAW PROPOSALS —Two Demands from the Women’s Movement

MUVMAN LIBERASYON FAM The Muvman Liberasyon Fam (1) learnt, through the Press, about the Law Reform Commission’s Discussion Paper on new laws on sexual assault....

les plus lus